Thursday, August 9, 2007

August Animal Update

We're Coming! We're Coming! Don't forget about us!!
Larry moving the chicken pen in the morning.

The chicken laying down in the middle-ish is our favorite Tweety!


ATTENTION! Chicken Inspection! Wake up Ladies, your guard dogs are here!

What? Are you kidding? I'm not coming ANY CLOSER to the fence that bites. I know what that fence is capable of, and I'm staying over here, thankyouverymuch.

I am the Rooster King. Fear my comb. Fear my Cock-a-doodle-do. (We know he's the Rooster King. He still has all his tail feathers. That means no one else has attacked him to pull them out! Notice the bear behind to the left)

The turkeys are starting to look like turkeys. This Tom is starting to get his waddle, or as KB calls it, his turkey gobble.

Good morning Goliath! Have a great day guarding the chickens. I have to go to work, so keep those birds in line!
Oh, baby Atlas... if you could just smile for me for once! Cheer up, little man, we'll go for a pasture walk just as soon as I get home tonight.

Post a Comment