So in the spirit of this winter snow, and things that make me feel like "home," I've noticed several other things in Colorado that are quite like Michigan...
- First of all, I moved from Berkley, Michigan, to Berthoud, Colorado.
- I moved from Bacon Street to Bothun Rd.
- Berkley and Clawson, Michigan, are two of the only places in Michigan that have a drive-up A&W. Guess what? So does BERTHOUD!
- Berthoud is a small town located between to bigger, well-known towns of Longmont and Loveland. Berkley was nestled between Royal Oak and Southfield.
- Berthoud has a small downtown with: a cool pizza place with crazy pizza's(John Dough's), 1 great bar with a ton of beers (Clymers), one fancy restaurant (The Wayside Inn) with great food, and a sort of yucky little grocery store. BERKLEY was home to Amici's Pizza, The Berkley Front (for all the beers you could ever want!) and that nice new restaurant that took the place of the Bear's Den, and a sort of yucky little grocery store.