Saturday, June 28, 2008

I'll have a better post tomorrow

I just wanted to get something up real quick, I took some cool pictures of butterflies today, but I don't feel like dealing with our camera right now. So instead, here are some other pictures...

A better view of our orchard. We actually have some apples growing (Sweet Sixteens) and some cherries growing (Montmorency) Happy pie time is coming! I can't wait! And being jobless, I might actually have time to bake!

This is a potato plant. They came up quite well. Tomorrow I will post some of our other infant plants that are growing. I don't know what the future will hold with me having or not having a job. I do know that if things get tight, I WILL have food.

This is just a funny picture of Grish. Seriously, this is just a BIG DOG! He still is bigger than the GPs, and my god does this dog eat a lot of food.

Happy chickens out and about in the field. We are adding more nesting boxes to their house, and hopefully we will find the egg eater and we will have to eat her ourselves. You can't train a chicken that eats eggs to stop doing it, and in the meantime - she's eating eggs!

German Shepherd telling Larry - HEY, fill up the sheep tank. Well, no, it's a German Shepherd tank, we just let the sheep use it because we are so nice. It's hot, bring on the water!
Post a Comment