I'll let the pictures do the talking. The greenhouse consists of 2 major projects... building the actual greenhouse, and getting water to the greenhouse. Both aspects have been started, and I have NO idea when they will be finished... The saga begins.
This is the pile of parts in the driveway. The truck driver was surprised when no one was there with a fork lift to take the parts of the truck. So we did it by hand. One piece at a time.
These are the parts in the field, after Larry's dad and I worked on the corner posts, and I started working on the rest of the side posts...
This is a hole by the side of the barn. WE had a hydrant here that was leaking, so we were going to fix that AND tie off a water line to run to the greenhouse from here. Not quite done yet.
Here's the mini-excavator Larry rented to dig a big hole. And stuff.