Tuesday, March 9, 2010

At Last - Cindy Has Her Lambs!

As usual, I like to include pictures of lambs in my posts. Here are Tigger and Eeyore. I spent ages trying to get picture of them being goofy and playing. These two are a trip to watch - DEFINITLY the sons of Donkey! They are just goofballs! In this picture, you see Tigger about the jump, and Eeyore with all four legs off the ground. He was chasing that chicken!




Here is just an update shot of Gabriel. He's turning into a handsome little ram.

And here are our newest additions to the flock - Cindy's ewe lambs, The Little Red Haired Girl, and Sally. This picture is of the Little Red Haired Girl. Isn't she sweet? I don't know what mix of breed causes this gorgeous light brown color, but we have more of it! Curly Sue isn't the only one, now!
And here is little Sally. She has such a sweet face!
Here is mama Cindy with her little baby lambs. Cindy has so much thick wool, we have a hard time really telling how big she is, and if she's ready to give birth. I kept watching and thought she was getting close, but when I saw these little cuties today, I knew they were hers!

So, I tried to get some good pictures of these two playing, and finally decided to try a video instead. Not a lot of goofing around, I tried 3 videos, and in each one, they sort of figured out they were being watched, and stopped goofing off. But here are Eeyore and Tigger anyhow.