Sunday, October 28, 2012

Holiday Turkey Notices

We still have reservations available for Thanksgiving turkeys. I do want to let folks know that if you have mailed in a reservation form, and want to make sure we've received it, keep an eye out for an email from us. I sent the first one just today, so if you didn't get it, check your spam folders just in case. I'll try to send a notice once a week, and certainly the week before Thanksgiving to remind folks who have reserved a bird to come and get them!

If you haven't reserved your bird yet, but want to, we still have spaces available. Check out the form on the left <---  right over there.  We also have the option of taking a credit card, though I don't have that on the form yet. You can either email the form to me with the following credit card info: Card number, expiration date, CCV number, billing zip code - or you can call me to give me that information over the phone.

But again, if you have sent in a reservation and want to know if we have received it or not, keep your eyes open for an email from us. If you don't get one, contact us right away and I can verify if we received your reservation.
Post a Comment