Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Thanksgiving Turkeys

We still have reservations available for Thanksgiving turkeys. I do want to let folks know that if you have mailed in a reservation form, and want to make sure we've received it, keep an eye out for an email from us. I sent the first one just the other day, so if you didn't get it, check your spam folders just in case. I'll try to send a notice again in early November, and certainly the week before Thanksgiving to remind folks who have reserved a bird to come and get them!

If you haven't reserved your bird yet, but want to, we still have spaces available. Check out the form on the left, that's it, right over there!   Now we just need to keep the coyotes at bay a little while longer.  We had 100 available just a month ago, and I keep finding feather piles in the neighbor's fields, that does NOT make me happy.  (anyone who wants to do some target practice, come on over!)

Anyhow, get your reservation in soon. I'll take the link down to the site once we are full on reservations... 
Post a Comment